After an absolute eternity of searching and researching I have finally found the perfect Vegan alternative to Beeswax. As you know I REFUSE to use Palm Oil and no longer use Soy, so I needed to find an ethically sourced, Vegan friendly alternative to Beeswax. So now (drum roll please!), I am delighted to introduce fabulous Almond Wax to my list of gloriously effective ingredients. Almond Wax is chock full of delectable skin loving nutrients and makes the perfect addition to my balms. It creates a rich balm that nourishes and protects skin.
Oooh, I'm so, so, so delighted to have been invited to be this week's guest blogger on the oh, so fabulous Leg Room blog so click on the link below and read on.... the leg room: Great Kate: this week's guest postette : "Meet Kate. Yes, another brilliant Kate (is it possible?) This is Kate Logan, facialist, aromatherapist and creator of Kate Logan Aromather..."